Regular Membership is open to companies that derive more than 50% of their revenue from providing services, supplies or manufacturing to the upstream sector of Canada’s oil and gas industry. Regular Member companies with operations in Alberta must also hold, or be actively working towards, a Certificate of Recognition, awarded from Alberta Workplace Health & Safety and its Certifying Partners. View the Regular Member Benefits’ Brochure.
For more than three decades, PSAC has provided a unified voice for our petroleum service, supply and manufacturing members. Today, our focus remains on the four key functions that benefit our members most: advocacy, knowledge, communication and leadership.
- Save time, effort and money through PSAC’s pro-active and targeted lobbying efforts to resolve member issues with oil and gas producers, and with local, provincial and federal government agencies and departments.
- Raise your issues and concerns for PSAC to discuss with government agencies and industry associations, including the Alberta Energy Regulators (AER), provincial revenue departments, Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers (CAPP), Canadian Association of Oilwell Drilling Contractors (CAODC), Workers’ Compensation Boards and Enform, among others.
- Stay up to date on regulatory changes by participating in PSAC seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Access important data with members-only preferred rates for top-quality market analysis and research documents, including the Canadian Drilling Activity Forecast, Well Cost Study, Total Compensation Survey and more.
- Reduce your professional development costs with members-only preferred pricing for well-recognized PSAC events, including the annual Drilling Activity Forecast Session, Spring Conference and Canada’s Energy Blueprint Forum.
- Stay connected to your industry by discussing current issues with representatives from other member companies at committee meetings and industry events.
- Make economic use of up-to-date information, insight and opportunities in the industry, through PSAC’s topical communications vehicles including the bi- weekly FAST-Line newsletter, quarterly Petroleum Services News and regularly-updated website www.psac.ca.
- Promote your company cost-effectively through targeted sponsorship and advertising opportunities in PSAC’s print and online communications, and at PSAC seminars, luncheons, conferences and events.
- Increase your leadership profile through active participation on PSAC’s progressive committees.
- Step to the forefront of your industry by aligning your company with 230+ other PSAC members, all leaders in the petroleum service, supply and manufacturing sector.
- Join the leading industry safety initiative with a Certificate of Recognition, a requirement for all PSAC members.
Associate Membership – Join Today!
- Associate Membership is open to any company not qualifying for Regular Membership, but holding an interest in the Canadian petroleum industry, including financial and investment institutions, accounting and law firms, oil and gas producers, consultants, media and other industry suppliers. View the Associate Member Benefits’ Brochure.
- Current information and insight on issues important to petroleum service, supply and manufacturing industry members, through PSAC’s topical communications vehicles, including bi-weekly FAST-Line newsletter and the quarterly Petroleum Services News.
- Access to PSAC’s regular members through sponsorship and advertising opportunities in print and online communications, and at seminars, luncheons, conferences and special events, including the annual PSAC Spring Conference and Canada’s Energy Blueprint Forum.
- Members-only preferred rates for top-quality market analysis and research documents, including the annual Canadian Drilling Activity Forecast and Well Cost Study, and for participation in PSAC events.
- Individual company promotion in PSAC’s online Membership Directory.